Pictures Of Lip Diseases Area On Lip Hardens, Peels, And Never Heals?

Area on lip hardens, peels, and never heals? - pictures of lip diseases

Hey everyone,

As long as I can remember, I had this piece of skin at the tip of the upper lip, which never heals. The process is as follows:

1. It seems normal.
2. Skin begins to harden, but it is a scab. More cracked, brittle skin.
3. First, it is always a delicate and difficult to peel / Output
4. Process again.

This happens almost every week on what happened and for many years. I used to take off on time, but now I have to let go of course. I thought nothing of it and thought it was just chapped lips, but I'm pretty sure he did not break, although it seems.

I am also convinced that a bladder, skin rash or illness.

The rest of my lips are fine, I do not think licking your lips, and I use lip balm. It's like a surface of the lip is always difficult, then decrease, and never recovered. It is almost like a healed cleft lip and try to, but never does.

I searched and searched, and get only the results of eachPspring lips, but not this one. Has anyone an idea?

The line on the next picture that I found myself (not), it seems that the center of the upper lip (the area that seems more difficult than for others):
http://www.emustore.com/blog/wp-content/ ...

1 comments:

Transamg... said...

You should have a dermatologist on.

In the meantime, you should try a little oil with pure vitamin E, especially at night before bed. You can get the capsules, and you simply enter the card and use the oil, then swallow the rest of the capsule. Chapstick is primarily wax.

Post a Comment