Blisters On The Virgina Not A STD But Still. Please Read?

Not a STD but still. please read? - blisters on the virgina

I tested this problem and without my gynecologist. and all were negative for sexually transmitted diseases. However, I have this problem.

I have a lump, a bit like a blood blister on the lips of my virgina and it itches, I scratch and then what do you think it does not bother me for a moment. Then, white, and I can pop and all the blood comes and goes. Normally there is only 1 week before my PD or the following week.

If this is not an STD, what is it? What can I do for him?

2 comments:

Bonsylar said...

Have you tried something like Neosporin?
Obtain a sterile tube and apply a little on the website.
When a button or a low boil, could go back because the infection is wiped out. So come and be healed, but the problem is, is still there, then come back.
So if it breaks, with soap and hot water. Dry completely, the cleaning of the environment and help to prevent persistent infection (if applicable)

This could be a reaction to the hormones. Happening for some time? Hormonal changes can cause. Are you or have you just started the pill? This can sometimes. Talk to your doctor about changing the dose.

Thus moisture.
Sweat, urine leakage(as in sneezing or laughing hard) and the right to a clear discharge before a period that can cause any moisture to build. Wet skin becomes irritated and can "skin" to get.
The treatment of diaper rash cream. As for infants, which protects and covers the area stay moist all the time.
Do not use powder. This changes the body chemistry and can cause fungal infections.

Do you have new underwear?
Like when you rub some new shoes and get blisters, sometimes clothes can raw patches are infected.

flashpro said...

It c 'is more than likely a button. I know it sounds strange, but i'v eknown some women who receive them. A single grain. It's like in a bad place for different ...

Post a Comment