How Did The Romantic Era Start Chopin Nocturne Op. 62 No.1- Trills?

Chopin Nocturne Op. 62 No.1- Trills? - how did the romantic era start

Hello!

I decided that night, my review of HR and my professor in the framework of the United States camp. There are many trills in this piece.

There were questions as to implement them:

1. A trill acciacaturas many have taken with them in the main application. Chopin is to ensure that you start on the main note, as was the romanticism of the beginning of this change in the execution of trills?

2. Some of them have grace notes beside them for the third time (for example, is 69) and before the song is once again taken the most important. How can I play through the notes and then start the song? Or I D # D # ED # E?
Another example is the bar 71, the second time

3. It only needs to be ensured: 73 bar is literally ask to the main categories note repeat on the right?

My teacher did not answer my questions, because I sent 20 e-mails (literally) last week and was very frustrated. I feel so insecure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment